29 October 2011

Santiago, Chile: One Last Adventure

Last night, Kim, Sophia, and I, along with Marcela, had a nice dinner out to celebrate our last night together in Santiago.  Above, Kim and Sophia with our deserts...

...and here, Marcela and I.  We ate at a Peruvian restaurant, and the food was amazing--if this is what I have to look forward to in Peru, I can't wait!

Today, on Kim and my last afternoon in Chile, we walked down Providencia, the main street on which we spent loads of time this path month, and made a bit of a tour of our favorite shops and food places.  First stop: the elusive Starbucks (had a bit of trouble getting a centered shot...obviously)!

Next stop: Bravissimo, for one last taste of their delicious gelato.  Yum!

After Bravissimo, it was time to head home and pack and get ready to leave.  This is the last picture we took together, right before we parted.  Thanks to all in Santiago (especially Kim!) for a great month!

2 comments:

grandma feldt said...

Where are you?Hope you are safe!Love ya

linda feldt said...

To my Peru bound daughter, thanks for sharing your last adventure in Santiago. Lets connect soon. Be safe Love & prayers mom