07 November 2011

Buenos Aires, Argentina: A Chill Day in the City

Today was a nice day in Buenos Aires during which I walked around and ate.  Courtney, a hostel friend of mine from Boston, and I tried to go to the rose garden in the public park, but it was closed because it is Monday.  We could see it from the distance, and it was pretty, but we had to opt for an alternate route instead.  It was still nice, though, and the weather was beautiful.
After the walk, we, along with Arianna, another hostel friend, had some delicious coffee and pastries in one of Palermo's numerous cafes.  Yum!

A bit more walking, some window-shopping, and then it was time get my sushi fix before I head off to places that don't have the coast.  It was delicious!  After that, I headed back to the hostel to catch up on some emails and shower, and now I am off to catch my 17-hour bus to Iguazu.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

linda feldt said...

The food looks tasty but perhaps its because I'm home alone so I don't eat much when its just me. Thanks for blogging it always puts my mind at ease. Good luck on your next foray. Be safe love & prayers mom

grandma feldt said...

Safe travel. Love ya