21 September 2011

Zurich, Switzerland and Fruitport, Michigan, USA: No Place Like Home

 Today was a day of travel.  I left from Zurich...

...connected in Washington, D.C....

...and made my final landing in Chicago, where Mom and Dad were waiting!  After that, we had a four-hour drive (made much better by homemade popcorn!), at which point...

...I finally arrived in Fruitport, Michigan!  While I wouldn't trade the past three months for anything, it really is nice to be home every now and again.  As this will be my last post until I leave for Mexico in a week, I would just like to express my gratitude to all of you who have been reading this blog, even if only every now and again.  It meant so much to me to be able to share my experiences with people I care about while they were happening, and to know that I was connected to you all in some small way.  So from the bottom of my heart, thank you, thank you, thank you...and I hope you will join me for my next adventure--Mexico and South America--which commences in t-minus seven days!  Hope to see you then :-)






3 comments:

katrin7286 said...

Glad you made it home safely! Can't wait till you start your block about south america! Take care!

grandma feldt said...

Welcome home! Love ya

linda feldt said...

I'm with Katrin, I look forward to sharing your Mexico/South America travels via blog. Thank God for computers to keep us connected. Welcome back as brief as it will be. I so look forward to our days together. Harry Potter awaits tomorrow! Thank you for the last three months of adventure. Be safe! Love & prayers mom